Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Natively Translate English To Polish And Polish To English











About:

I'm a Native Polish Speaker and a Professional Translator. I was born and raised in Poland and I graduated in Business with Spanish from the Letterkenny Institute of Technology (Republic of Ireland). Check my Award in the Gallery.


I'm offering ProfessionalENGLISH to POLISH ✅ and ✅ POLISH to ENGLISH ✅ Translations.


I have a 6 year of experience in translating/revising:
 

  ✅
Websites & Apps Localisation - CSV/XML/HTML/PHP

  ✅ Games/Software/User Interface
  ✅ Business/E-commerce/Online Marketing Content
  ✅ Squeeze Pages & Landing Pages & Sales Pages
  ✅ Copywriting & Sales Funnels
  ✅ Facebook & Google Ads
  ✅ Blogs & Articles
  ✅ Descriptions
  ✅ Letters/Transcripts
  ✅ Books - I translated a book for Grant Cardone
  ✅ Legal Agreements & Contracts
  ✅ Medical Reports
  ✅ Technical Documents
  ✅ Certificates
  ✅ Manuals
  ✅ Subtitles
  ✅ Interviews

  ✅ Songs

  ✅ And many more.



For custom offers, please contact me first.



I guarantee the highest quality of my work!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really enjoy working with Robert. He is consistent in top-class translation and pleasant communication. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to get the best translation in the stated time.

Seller's Response:

And I really enjoy working with Tatyana ;) She is a great, hard-working, and very smart entrepreneur who runs a big company. Exceptional experience, thank you! ;)

Seller's Response:

Great working with Chatbotsmaster. Delivered the project as agreed on in good time.

Seller's Response:

Great experience with QuoteChief ;) He talked with me in a friendly way and briefly explained what he needs from me. I look forward to working with you again. Thank you! ;))

Seller's Response:

As first time working together is very positive. Very precise in translation work, with all considerations of specific terms. Suggest!




No comments:

Post a Comment