Monday, February 17, 2020

Provide Flawless French And English Translation











About:

PLEASE CHECK WITH ME FIRST before placing an order.

For extras (urgent delivery, big orders, etc.), ask for a custom quote!

Hi there!



I am Salomé, a 33-year-old former 
French legal advisor. 

I have been translating for over 3 years. I have a bilingual Master's degree in International Business law, which means I can translate any legal document! As a side bonus, I have a Bachelor's degree in Languages & my major was Translation so I know a bit about professional translation! 

I will translate:

- from English to French, and

- from French to English.



I'll be happy to translate any document you need and will provide top quality English and French translation. My packages are based on the different needs you may have but regardless of the chosen package, I will provide top professional quality for EVERY work and I will always proofread to ensure no mistake has wormed its way in.  



I will thoroughly research my translation and tailor it to your specific needs.



I will translate any type of document (contracts, terms and conditions, essays, websites, books, manuals, promotional material, etc.).



I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

Thank you so much for your professional help!

:

Very good translation, incredibly fast delivery. Highly recommended seller.

:

Very professional, happy to be working with her

:

Attention to details and professional. I highly recommend!

:

Quick and efficient, don't hesitate in hiring salomer




No comments:

Post a Comment