Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Translate Any Text Or Audio Or Video From Rus And Ukr To Eng











About:

Greetings! My name is Luba, I am Russian, Ukrainian and English native speaker, I came from Donetsk region of Ukraine, and have been living for almost last 6 years moving between Hong Kong and Singapore. My professional education I have attained in the city of Kharkov in Ukraine, and the English education I have received in Singapore British Council school.


I would be happy to offer my professional services to anyone interested, can guarantee speedy replies and execution.



Based on the type of materials you need, I can be in assistance with any kind, such as:


  • Legal documents
  • Business related
  • Scientific articles, newspapers, magazines, etc.
  • Professional and casual conversations (text/audio/video)
  • Others (feel free to ask me through in-box messages).


Thank you for considering me. Will be happy to help.
Luba

Reviews


:

Amazing thank you!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment