Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Translate Up To 500 Words Into Portuguese Br











About:

I am a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker and client-oriented, not satisfied until my clients are!

I have worked on:

  • Mobile applications and games
  • Various literature
  • Business contracts
  • Item descriptions for e-commerce
  • Tourism
  • Web marketing
  • Blogs
  • FOREX
  • and more

Always PROOFREAD before deliver and I don't use any translation software. I can translate up to 600 words/gig or less for $5. 

All my work is done manually, please for non-text documents, like images or pdf, contact me first, the price then depends on the complexity of the document.



All documents and personal information are absolutely confidential!



Read it!

Please check the packages and if you still need anything different contact me first.



Reviews


:

great thanks!

:

great thanks!

:

great thanks!

:

great thanks!

:

Great thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment