Saturday, February 15, 2020

Translate Portuguese To Perfect Fluent Italian











About:

I am Italian (native speaker) and resident in Brazil for 7 years now.



I am a professional freelancer translator.



I will translate Portuguese (European and Brazilian) into a perfect and fluent Italian.



Completely manual translation and proofreading.



For any questions or requests, please contact me, I will be happy to help you.

____________________________________________________



Eu sou italiano (língua materna) e moro no Brasil há 7 anhos.



Sou tradutor freelancer profissional.



Traduzo o português (europeu e brasileiro) em um italiano perfeito e fluente.



Tradução e revisão completamente manual.



Para qualquer dúvidas ou pedidos, entre em contato comigo, ficarei feliz em ajudá-lo.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Frances pays close attention to detail. The translations are thorough and even the seals and QR codes are included in the final product. I'm very impressed.

Seller's Response:

great job !!!

:

Thank you very much! I look forward to working with you again soon!

:

Great Seller, thank you a lot!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment