Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professionally Translate English To Japanese And Vice Versa











About:

**********Please send me a message first before you order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********Please send me a message first before you order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********Please send me a message first before you order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This service is done by a professional translator( a native Japanese speaker) up to 50 words.  I'll translate any texts from English into Japanese and vice versa. 



This service includes editing and proofreading. 



I'm an expert in both Japanese and English. I don't do an exact word-to-word translation, instead, I provide beautifully written,  customer-focused Japanese or English texts. I pay attention to details. 



I've translated academic papers for universities, instructions, books, articles, text books, app descriptions, websites, interviews, videos, brochures, games, etc for various companies. 



I can also fix the layout using Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator and deliver a professional looking printable document format if you like. 



I have extensive experience in teaching English and Japanese to various levels and ages. 



Reviews


:

A brilliant provider!

:

Thank you for your great support! I appreciated it so much!

:

Excellent service. Highly recommend and will use again. Thank you very much.

:

very high quality job completed extremely quickly.

:

Working with Sato-san was very pleasant, as she is communicative and accomodating. She even sang the lyrics to me, so that I have an idea of how they fit into the melody. Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment