Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Translate Chinese To English OR English To Chinese











About:

Hello! Hola! Ciao! 你好!



While working in a multinational group in Beijing, China, I provide every day translations from Chinese to English or vice versa.



This gig is for 250 English Words or 250 Chinese characters. All the translations will be done manually and professionally, with the same care that I give to my corporate clients.



I am having a great career, also because I can handle big documents of 3000 words or more, so feel free to contact me even for challenging projects.



Fast delivery order only apply to up to 1,000 words/character.



Please provide your text as a file (.doc, .pdf, .xls etc.) with clear structure on what you want to be translated.



Reviews


:

Great work and very fast

:

perfect delivery and before due date which is always great.

:

Friendly and fast

:

Fast delivery and friendly personality

:

Good work, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment