Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate 1500 Words From English To Brazilian Portuguese











About:



Manual translation from English to Brazilian Portuguese. Two years here on Fiverr with a 5-star average rating.



The basic package includes up to 1500 words for only $5. It’s 3 words for one cent.



My specialties are literature, historical articles and news, but I can translate many types of texts. For highly technical content, (legal, medicine, mechanics, etc.) send me a message beforehand.



I work with docx., txt., xlsx. and pdf.



For any questions, leave me a message so we can discuss the details.

 

Tradução manual do inglês para o português do Brasil. Dois anos aqui no Fiverr com uma avaliação média de 5 estrelas.



O pacote básico inclui até 1500 palavras por apenas $5. São 3 palavras por apenas um centavo.



Minhas especialidades são literatura, artigos históricos e  notícias, mas eu posso traduzir vários tipos de textos. Para conteúdo altamente técnico, (jurídico, medicina, mecânica, etc.) me envie uma mensagem de antemão.



Eu trabalho com docx., txt., xlsx. e pdf.



Para quaisquer dúvidas, me deixe uma mensagem para que possamos discutir os detalhes.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Felipe is helping me translate an epic fantasy novel, "Fruto Proibido" into Brazilian Portuguese. He does excellent work, as attested by the reader reviews of other books he translated for me in the past. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Another great experience. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Felipe is helping me translate an epic fantasy novel into Portuguese. We have worked on previous books in this series together, as well as several other non-series books. All are rated highly by Portuguese readers on the big online booksellers. Recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Felipe is helping me translate an epic fantasy novel into Portuguese. This is the, oh ... fifth? sixth? novel that we've worked on together. He does excellent work, but don't take my word for it, go check out the reader-reviews of previous books he's translated for me in the series "Espada dos Deuses” (Sword of the Gods saga) on Amazon Brazil. Recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment