Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Translate Between English Swedish











About:

My native language is Swedish, and i live and work in Finland, so I speak Finnish fluently. Thanks to my interest in movies, I have a very good command of English. I can translate your texts from English to Swedish and vice versa, I can also proofread Swedish text and I am a fast and thorough reader.

I have a BA in healthcare and have been working as a nurse for 8 years now, so I am very familiar with medical terminology and I will gladly translate medical texts as well as other texts.

If you choose to work with me you won´t be disappointed.

You can always contact me for a custom offer! 

Please contact me if you have any further questions!

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Really fast delivery, and the revisions asked were completed within an hour.

:

super great

:

good job!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment