Friday, February 14, 2020

Translate A Medical Text Into English Or Spanish











About:

In this service, I´m going to translate any medical text (for example, about Psychology or Psychiatry) into Spanish or English. Don´t forget to read the FAQS and remember to ask your questions in case of not being sure about something. I will finish the work and proofread it for mistakes. Once I did it, I will send it back to you. 



Nowadays, Medicine has a big matter in human beings because of its expansion and the new discoveries made by Medical Scientists to give a solution for different illnesses. The Medical community is doing a big effort to find the answer to some diseases that haven´t cure, like Cancer or AIDS. 



I learned English in an English academy and I have got diplomas. It took me six years and I´m able to translate and work with this beautiful language.  If you choose me, you´ll have a good experience. Important points:



  • Ask me about the price and questions (If there´s any) 
  • The number of words


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, very professional. Thank you, I appreciate your quick translation

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Buena comunicación desde el principio además de entregar antes de tiempo el trabajo lo cual fue bueno.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review!

Seller's Response:

It was like carving the perfect pumpkin on a brisk fall day.




No comments:

Post a Comment