Saturday, February 15, 2020

Translate Between English And Norwegian











About:

Hello! My name is Jon and I am a bilingual Norwegian.



Do you want a larger customer reach but don't like using Google translate? Then I can be your solution! I will translate and proofread for you without any additional charge meanwhile keeping the texts professional.



I have prior experience translating, transcribing and proofreading professional websites, e-commerce, subtitling TV shows and even court cases. The pricing is based upon the time and effort that goes into giving you a high quality translation.



I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Very helpful. Small revision is no problem. Clear communication. Pretty cooperation. I'll keep you in mind. Maybe in the future more translation jobs.

:

Thank you for your commitment and effort! Great experience!

:

Great job, thank you!

:

Quick to respond, quick delivery, and high-quality translation from English to Norwegian for a very fair price.

:

Thank you for the transcription job. I'm looking forward to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment