Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate Your Text From Finnish To English And Vice Versa











About:

I am a native speaker of the Finnish language, and I have excellent English degrees in Finnish schools! Please message me before ordering to make sure I am available.



I will translate 500 words for 10$. If you want me to translate more words, please buy the according amount of additional words from the additional options section.



I have extremely good reviews and all of them agree, that my work is of good quality, and that I deliver swiftly.



Finland has over 5 000 000 people, and a huge portion of them have mobile devices. Properly translated text in your app will make the customer experience a whole lot better. Google translate works very poorly for Finnish text.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good job!!!

Seller's Response:

very fast translation

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Good Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment