Sunday, February 23, 2020

Translate Anything, English, Chinese And Spanish Translation











About:

I will translate anything you need.



I'm a native Spanish speaker and have been learning English most of my life so I consider myself an advanced English speaker. I graduated from my high school with an International Baccalaureate, and also I posses PET and GCSE certificates (English Proficiency Exams). I have been learning Chinese for 2 and a half years and counting and I posses an HSK certificate (Chinese Proficiency Exam).



I do translations from 



  • English to Spanish
  • English to Chinese
  • Spanish to English
  • Spanish to Chinese
  • Chinese to Spanish
  • Chinese to English




I accept files in the following format



  • Word
  • Excel
  • Pptx
  • Note in Apple Products
  • Etc.




I translate



  • Websites
  • Ebooks
  • Articles
  • Novels
  • Instruction manuals
  • Etc.




Pricing



  • First 500 words for $5
  • Discount for large files (above 10.000 words)




I proofread every document twice before delivery so you can be sure of 0 errors.



All
 translations will be done manually and professionally. I do not use Google Translator or any other translation services.



Reviews


:

Fast and quick. Able to understand instruction clearly

:

I recommend one hundred percent.

:

Wonderful experience once again.

:

She did the job exactly the way I wanted. Having a strong hold of English writing an Translation, she def is one of the best freelancers out there.

:

Great job on the translation, very quick and excellent job!




No comments:

Post a Comment