Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Translate Italian Or English Into Japanese











About:

I will manually and accurately translate texts from Italian or English into Japanese and viceversa.

I am available for translation of websites, marketing surveys and many other texts.



Some of my past translations:

- family register

- warning label

- marketing survey

app storefront text

- app content

- website tree structure

- website content



About me:

[English]

Native Italian speaker, with a Master Degree in Japanese language. Please feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to help you.



[Italiano]

Madrelingua italiana, con Laurea Magistrale in lingua giapponese. Per informazioni non esitare a contattarmi, sarò lieta di aiutarti.



[日本語]

私はイタリア語の母語者で、日本語を専攻しました。質問があれば、遠慮なしに連絡してください。よろこんで、お手伝いします。

Reviews


:

Tutto perfetto, come sempre!

:

Perfect!! :)

:

Very pleased with the result, also good comunnication. For sure I will use again

:

Perfect!! :)

:

Perfetta! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment