Thursday, February 20, 2020

Translate From English And German To Italian And Vice Versa











About:



Hello everyone, I'm Lidia and I love my job!

I have been translating professionally articles and documents as a freelance for four years.



I was born in Italy and I graduated in Translation at the University in Udine, but during my studies I traveled a lot and I learnt English and German. 



I can translate texts such as:



  • Legal documents
  • Medical articles
  • Literary texts
  • Travel guides
  • Magazines
  • Blogs
  • Articles


If you have any questions, please get in touch with me because my main goal is to satisfy my customer's requests!

Reviews


:

Very fast and professional completion of the job. Thank you !!!

:

Ottimo lavoro e consegna precisa e puntuale!

:

Ottimo lavoro di traduzione, gentile, disponibile e puntuale. Consigliata!

:

pienamente soddisfatto dei tempi e del lavoro eccellente, consigliata!

:

traduzione rapida e perfetta.




No comments:

Post a Comment