Monday, February 17, 2020

Manually Translate From And To English, Russian And Ukranian











About:

Note: I usually respond instantly, so stick around for about 4-5 minutes.



I can take on all sorts of topics - tech, general conversations, articles and anything else. BUT if you have something heavily specialized, for example an in-depht medical text, I will not be at my best, so you better find someone more qualified. I follow the style of the text very closely, the end product will be as close as possible to the source material or a literal word-for-word translation if possible. NO LEGAL DOCUMENTATION!!!



Prefer to work with DOC./DOCX., and TXT files. I will not take orders above the 20 000+ words threshold, urgent orders and I am very hesitant work with pictures of any kind(expect abysmal quality of the picture itself).



Also I am creative enough to offer rhymed localizations of song lyrics, but only FROM English. If you happened to have such a request - contact me. No rap songs, though. All work is done manually, only my acquired vocabulary and grammar knowledge, although I may occasionally consult a dictionary or Wiki, when I encounter a word or term for the first time.


Reviews


:

Made excellent work of a difficult scientific paper. Would recommend for all Ukrainian translation.

:

very good work yess

:

Thanks for your fast response, highly recommended

:

A+ service

:

Good communication and quality translation.




No comments:

Post a Comment