I will translate and proofrread document in italian and english
About:
I moved to the Netherlands for a two years Master course in Sustainable land management. The course was completely taught in English and gave me the opportunity to become confident with scientific writing and reading. In the Netherlands is also where I met my American girlfriend. Thanks to her, I have been able to live in the USA for long periods of time deepening the knowledge of English language. Since my mother tongue in Italian, I am confident my skills will provide good quality translation from English to Italian and vice-versa. However, I do not hold a degree in translation. For this reason, my service is not to be intended for legal purposes but rather for informal occasions, such as:- Translation of scientific papers
- Creation of subtitles
- Grammar check for essays
- General translations for diverse purposes
Within these fields, I am confident my skills will be effective in providing good quality translations.
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment