I will provide flawless english french dutch translations
About:
Hello,
I am Samuel, a native French speaker living and working in The
Netherlands. For the last 5 years, a consistent part of my
student job was the translation (English to French / French to
English / Dutch to French / French to Dutch / English to Dutch /
Dutch to English) of script-texts for a well known Dutch Call
centre company. I also helped fellow students with translating
their thesis/assignments from Dutch to English.
For 5$ here is what you get:
Professional translations from: English-French / French-English / Dutch-French / French-Dutch / English-Dutch / Dutch-English
Everything will be done manually, thus NO USE of
software or Google!!!
Special attention given to details
500 words translation within hours
I will proofread every file, and in case there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly remedy to it until you are 100% satisfied.
In case you might wonder, I love challenges, therefore, my services also include translation of:
- eBooks
- Reviews
- Messages
- Articles
- Blogs
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any
question or a special request. It will be my pleasure to satisfy
you!
Merci de me faire confiance
Reviews
dewild:Very fast delivery and quality translations!
samuel_lk:Outstanding Experience!
dewild:Again, great job!
samuel_lk:Awesome buyer and very clear explanations of what is needed. Looking forward to another collaboration
kasparsliberts:Fast delivery. Im fully satisfied with service. Tnx!

No comments:
Post a Comment