Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will respond to your inquiry asap! 4.9 (365 reviews) Contact Me General Info From France Member since Aug 2014 Avg. Response Time 4 hours Recent Delivery about 13 hours About me Hello,

I will respond to your inquiry asap! 4.9 (365 reviews) Contact Me General Info From France Member since Aug 2014 Avg. Response Time 4 hours Recent Delivery about 13 hours About me Hello,












About:

Hello! I'm Ines and I'm French. 
I work as a freelance professional technical Editor.

  • I will translate an article ( for 1 Gig)  up to 500 words or less from english to perfect french, since I'm a born and raised in France and  proficient in english. 


  • I can even review your French texts and fix the grammar if needed.


All the translations will be done manually and delivered, without any errors, ready to print. 

       GUARANTEE : NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE

P.S. For very large orders (more than 10 000 words) and legal documents please contact me 

Reviews


aza303:Seller delivered within 24 hrs as we requested. We will just have to trust that the translation is correct since we don't speak French

swiftbic:100% satisfied

azerty21:Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you!

salimziade:The delivery was fast, as required, and the seller responded in a timely and professional fashion.\n\nThe results were not what I expected - 80% of the translation was a pure copy of Google translate (I checked it out), and what was corrected was not enough to make it reasonably good french.\n\nThen again, for $0.01 a word, you get what you pay for

azerty21:Indeed, \


No comments:

Post a Comment