Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will translate english to portuguese and vice versa

I will translate english to portuguese and vice versa












About:


  • English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English!
  • Absolutely comfortable with Brazilian Portuguese!
  • Perfect rating of 5.0 with +700 reviews!

Price:
  • 1500 words = 5$ [Basic gig]
  • 2500 words = 10$ [Basic gig + 5$ for every 1000 words]
  • 3500 words = 15$
  • 4500 words = 20$
  • 5500 words = 25$
  • 6500 words = 30$
  • 7500 words = 35$
  • ...

Far-reaching experience in translating EN-PT & PT-EN, granted by years of daily journalistic work.

Qualified to translate any type of document:
  • no matter how intricate its content is;
  • the document's professional field;

I'm particularly skilled in the following fields:
  • Marketing;
  • Advertising;
  • Gaming;
  • Journalism [Politics; Cultural; Sports], 
  • Education;
  • Science;
  • Linguistics;
  • Food & Health,

I'll do it:
  • quickly & promptly;
  • with proper and efficient grammatical correctness;

Reviews


planblabs:Great experience, would buy again

alexandrostrian:Very good and professional.

pedropt:Good job, as always.

alexsolnado:Great!! Loved it!

cilaranzato:I checked in the community


No comments:

Post a Comment