Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do an impeccable translation from english to turkish and vice versa

I will do an impeccable translation from english to turkish and vice versa












About:

I am a native Turkish/Azeri speaker who has been working as a professional translator for more than two years. I do translation from English to Turkish and of course, vice versa on a highly professional level.

I will not only translate the content from one language to another, but also will edit grammatical errors where necessary. I also offer to rephrase the text and make it even more genuine and catchy for the reader.


I have seen people utilizing google translate or tools like that in order to translate and make money. This happens especially on the internet where the seller and buyer can not converse face to face. 
I firmly believe these kind of cases to be a deep disgrace to the legacy of us, Translators. I never, ever use any of those tools while I do translation. Everything will definitely be interpreted manually. All by myself.

In case of dissatisfaction I will provide a complete refund.

Feel free and do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


pjmkworld:Extremely Good

tarckhan:Appreciate that ;

wojalk:Very, very fast delivery, quality translation, a true professional! Thank you tarckhan!

tarckhan:Appreciate that ;

victoelinguist:Great working with you! Looking forward to next time! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment