Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do all my best to make your purchase a 5 star experience 4.8 (44 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Morocco Member since Jan 2016 Avg. Response Time 13 hours Recent Delivery 24 days About me I am an Electrical Engineer "ELectronics & Embedded systems", I am an honest and hard working person, I stick to my commitments, I am professional in my dealings. I am a good learner of new things, that makes me good in problem solving. Furthermorei am good inTranslation and Design.

I will do all my best to make your purchase a 5 star experience 4.8 (44 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Morocco Member since Jan 2016 Avg. Response Time 13 hours Recent Delivery 24 days About me I am an Electrical Engineer "ELectronics & Embedded systems", I am an honest and hard working person, I stick to my commitments, I am professional in my dealings. I am a good learner of new things, that makes me good in problem solving. Furthermorei am good inTranslation and Design.












About:


Hello,

I’m Hajar from Morocco and I live in France, I Will translate your documents from English to french or vice versa in a few hours.

I  am apt to translate various texts in forms of:

  • Websites (even with tags and within code) 
  • Scripts / Screenplay 
  • Subtitles 
  • Books & Novels 
  • Apps 
  • Instruction manuals 
  • Presentations 
  • Reports 
  • Thesis 
  • Legal texts 
  • Technical Texts etc…

==>

  • 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.
  • Contact me for custom quotes and rush orders. (For a faster reply please attach the document and the number of words on the message)
  • Can translate around 4000-8000 words a day depending on the complexity of the content and the current translation on queue. 


Translation will be done professionally and manually (Never trusted those translation apps anyway). I always proofread the translation before delivery to the client.

I will be very happy to work with you :) Use my service and rest assured that you will not regret it :) 

Reviews


annlyz:Easy to work with !

geniemadchen:Outstanding experience, thank you^^

hariiii123:very nice ! thank you!

geniemadchen:outstanding experience!

hariiii123:I have good communication with her. And also Good translation! Thank you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment