Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will make you happy with my work

I will make you happy with my work












About:

Hello and welcome to my translation gig.


I can translate  German, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Your satisfaction is a duty for me, so I'll do our best on you project.

I worked as freelancer translator with 1 years of experiences. 

I can translate text like:   
  • Scientific papers
  • Business documents
  • Website content
  • Instructions
  • Articles and literary texts
  • Apps
  • Website content
  • Art
  • Advertisements
  • Gambling
  • Fitness & sports
  • Health & nutrition
  • Official documents, etc...

We don't google translation.

If you have any questions or special requests don’t hesitate to contact .

Please contact me always before ordering.

Thank you for your time and interest

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment