Friday, August 24, 2018

I will subtitle, caption, translate your video

I will subtitle, caption, translate your video












About:

I have 5 years experience in video subtitling, I made subtitles for companies and organizations like Netflix, Sony, Irish media and others. And I have my own team now!

In this gig and I will fully subtitle your videos, my services include as well:
 
  • Transcribing (By native speakers)

  • Syncing

  • Translation

  • Cleaning and proofreading

  • Production (posting the subtitle on the video): all languages, any subtitle or video file type

  • Customized subtitle style (Color, size, position....etc)

My services will be provided only on a custom order basis, basing on your needs, hence please send me a message first and tell me about your project. Direct orders will be refused.

If you only need SLS (Same-language subtitle/syncing) services, please check my other gig.

Please mind the timezone. I live at GMT +1

Reviews


starpride2:Awesome! Love it.

sirbasel:Always happy to work with you.

starpride2:Thanks. Great job always.

laurenzray:Excellent work as always!

sirbasel:Glad to work with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment