Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate from english to polish up to 550 words in 24h

I will translate from english to polish up to 550 words in 24h












About:

Hello!
I am experienced in translating from English to Polish or from Polish to English language. I am native polish speaker. I have been learning English since I was a child. Besides, I lived in Scotland for a while. I do everything manually paying attention to details.
I can translate for you any kind of text! For 5$ I will translate up to 550 words in the basic gig! If you need more words, order more gigs. 
Of course, if there are few words more, no problem! At the beginning please send me a sample of your text. If you have much bigger text to translate (more than 3000 words, we can negotiate the price! :-)
I can adjust your requirements by custom offer! 
I guarantee the highest standard and professional translation! 

Reviews


katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

emul_007:Great as always :)

dangei:good translation

emul_007:Thank you for the cooperation

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment