Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will do chinese translation, english to chinese or vice versa in 24h

I will do chinese translation, english to chinese or vice versa in 24h












About:

Hello! Welcome to my Chinese Translation Gig!
I'm native Chinese, and I provide bi-directional translation service between English and Chinese (both traditional and simplified). English has been my working language for more than 8 years. Besides, I have a translator experience of more than 5 years. So I can translate any text as you need.

Specialized in: Blockchain, Electronics, Education, Websites, Finance, Literature, Teaching, Apps, Proposals, Marketing, Ads, Letters, Cards, and much more!
You can't find another translator who are more proficient in translating Technical articles.

NOTE:
  • The confidentiality of your documents will be guaranteed.
  • 100% manual chinese translation.
  • Support extra fast delivery, within 3 hours, 6 hours....
  • Formats of DOC or TEXT are recommended. Please contact me first if you have other format of file.
  • I won't translate uneditable part unless specified in the requirements.
  • Delivery time: 2 days / 1k words, if there are more than 1k words please contact me first.
Furthermore, I can provide you with the service of VIDEO transcription, translation and subtitling.
I'm looking forward to be your chinese translator! :)

Thanks for visiting My Fiverr Gig.

Reviews


fredriksande:Fast delivery and great quality!

jkickh:Performed a tricky technical translation of a non-editable document. Great Job. Thank you!!!

shay1330:Fast delivery and good translation service.

ivyproscholar:Albert, made a timely delivery and the quality of his work is very good. He even went out of his way to make a special edit that I appreciate greatly. I will use albert for all my business needs when converting English to Traditional Chinese. Thank you.

yodaewok888:Very Satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment