Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate 600 english to bengali words

I will translate 600 english to bengali words












About:

I find real passion and pleasure in translating languages. I’m a native Bengali and English speaker and writer and have experience in translating documents and books from English to Bengali and Bengali to English. Credentials or documents on diversified topics can be translated carefully from English to Bengali and Bengali to English.

What will you get from this gig?

I’ll translate 600 English to Bengali words for only $5. You’ll get the best quality work exclusively on Fiverr.

Expert in translating:

1. Published journals

2. News articles

3. Online Contents

4. Technical Documentation

5. Movie Subtitles

6. Website Articles

I can also assist you in any type of customer support or telesales campaign to boost your book's sales. Please check my other cold calling gigs to place an order.

Please contact me before ordering.

Thank You

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment