Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will provide excellent english french translation

I will provide excellent english french translation












About:

Welcome!

I’m Julianne More, a professional translator specialized in English-French and French-English and German. I have the daily privilege of using words to help bring new worlds into focus, important issues to the forefront, and positive change to businesses and people. I have 6+ years of experience, I am a member of the American Translators Association, I earned a Certificate in Translation and Subtitling. I offer you good quality services while respecting deadlines.

I will translate a maximum of 400 words for $5 from English to French or French to English within a couple of hours German to English as well.

Why choose me?

  • Meticulous and can work fast, within a reasonable time-frame
  • Your translations shall always be proofread before delivery.
  • My passion for language as well as the pride I take in my job.
  • I got over 6 years of experience and mastery of words.
  • I am an actual professional translator
  • I’m Punctual, that is, I respect deadlines.

Additional information:

I have a good mastery of a wide range of text formats, audio, video, PDF,

Contact me with your work and your satisfaction shall be guaranteed.

Reviews


faizee36:very helpful and revised as many times as I requested.

moore021:great experience

alphasecours:Excellent Translations from French to English !!!!

moore021:great experience

superm06:Excellent \u0026 Fast Service!! would recommend to anyone :) thank you for your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment