Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate Your Most Important Texts Into Spanish Manually











About:

¡Hi! my name´s Iria



Pleased to meet you. I live in Spain and I've been studying english in the past twenty years or so.

I love to read and I can guarantee you my Spanish grammar is impeccable.



If you want a connexion with your Spanish public, you need to speak their very language. A grammar mistake stands out like a sore thumb, so you might lose your client.



I´ll carefully translate all your texts to Spain Spanish to avoid that loss!



Ps. I´m not sure if your text it´s about a too technical topic. I´d like to read it first to make sure I can do a good job for you. Confidentially.



Reviews


:

Excellent seller ! She did an excellent work and give me more than I have expected ! I truly appreciate her feedback to adjust the translation. Very professionnal and communicative, I recommend her if you want any translation in Spanish.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment