Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate English To Portuguese Br, 800 Words











About:

Top 10% on the "English to Portuguese BR" test here on Fiverr!

I am a native Portuguese speaker and I will provide high quality translations of any kind of texts from English to Brazilian Portuguese according to your needs.



  • Feel free to brief me regarding the gig, and I will stick to your instructions;
  • I can translate up to 100 words as a sample for you to evaluate my work;
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

THANK YOU! GREAT JOB!

Seller's Response:

Hope we can work together again soon!

Seller's Response:

Extremely fast delivery! Egon is a polite and very skilled man. I'm looking forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, Alberto, hope we can work together again soon!

:

Very professional and easy to work with Egon. Polite and very helpful. I would definitely recommend him for Portuguese-Brazilian translations!




No comments:

Post a Comment