Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Natively And Manually Translate Into Italian











About:

Hi!



If you are looking for a high quality translation into (or from) Italian, you're in the right place!



I'm a native speaker (a half Italian half Polish citizen living in China). I do all my translations manually and ask questions to make sure that the text is translated correctly, and clearly.



Any kind of text is welcome - websites, games, apps, ads, articles, books etc. I work on doc, docx and pdf files. I also accept handwritten files - if the handwriting is readable.



I also proof read translations finished by other translators. 
I will read your text carefully and help you fix all kinds of mistakes that your translator might have committed, or omitted.



As an author and publisher, I've learned early that translated texts don't always sound good, and I am ready to make your translation smooth, easy to read and beautiful.



You can expect quick communication, top-quality work and fast delivery from me.



Order now! I will be happy to work for you!

Reviews


:

very good seller...best

:

Maria is always great to work with!

:

Great! I will recommend her to anyone who is looking for English-Italian translation.

:

Maria delivered the document very fast and I really appreciate her hard work. Will work again with her in the future.

:

One of the best italian translators out there. Very good communication, very friendly and an even better work. She translated my webshop from english into italian. Thank you very much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment