Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Translate English To Turkish Or Turkish To English











About:

 Hi ! My name is Barış, I am a freelance translator and an English Teacher. I am a native Turkish speaker. I would love to translate any documents or media files you may have Turkish to English or English to Turkish.



PRICE

I will ask for $5 per every 500 words. And please do contact me if you need more details about pricing.  



TIME

It depends on the project. If it is not too long or technical, I will deliver the project by next day. If it is simple and short, you will receive your document translated correctly in a few hours. And again, please contact me if you need it fast or on a specific schedule. And I will deliver. Please see the gig extras for further information. 



• Just contact me for another questions !



Regards,

Barış Yaman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seriously, HIRE HIM - That's all I'm going to say! SEEYA MAN!

:

Perfect job with fast delivery and kind communication. Thank you!

:

Outstanding experience!

:

Thanks for your work!

:

Same as last time, perfect translation and very fast. Friendly seller. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment