Friday, February 14, 2020

Translate English To Greek And Vice Versa











About:

Hey! Do you need a translation from English to Greek or vice versa? Is it an important document or is it something about your work? Something that needs to be done by a professional?


I am here to help you. I am a native Greek speaker so I am fluent in speaking and writing. I am also fluent in English, I was actually studying in both languages in my Master's so I can cope with any kind of text due to my training with scientific papers and presentations.


I guarantee you won't need to check my texts by any correctors and will be 100% satisfied.


My basic gig will provide you with a text of 300 words, depending on the complexity of the content. Please contact me for custom orders or rush orders. You can tell me about any details you need in your order and I will do my best to keep you satisfied.


So, don't waste your time searching for distrustful "translators" here, click "Continue" or "Contact Seller" and let me surprise you with my work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The translation was great.

Seller's Response:

Efharistw para poli!

:

Perfect first time with no revisions required.

:

Thank you!!

:

Would love to work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment