Friday, February 14, 2020

Translate English To Japanese Or Vice Versa











About:

Hello Everyone!

I'm a native Japanese speaker and fluent in English. I will translate up to 2,000 words from English to Japanese and Japanese to English. It will be typed neatly in a word document assuming you will provide the original document in a similar way.



P.S. For gigs with over 600 words, message me directly, or if you have any other questions, I am always open for you.

Reviews


:

Thanks for the translation.

:

Disappointed !! This is first time I am really disappointed with any freelancer on Fivver. For this guy formatting (like where to put comma, space etc..) is very small issue. He didnt even read my notes and final translation was very poor. Translation didnt improved even after 2-3 revisions. Finally I had to use google translate which was far better than manual translation. I doubt if this guy is native Japanese or not. Overall my $25 wasted.

:

This seller responded quickly and gave reasonable prices for the work. Their work is also very accurate.

:

Excellent job! Thank you!

:

Wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment