Thursday, February 13, 2020

Translate In English French German Spanish Italian Latin And Chinese











About:

Hello,



I am from Cameroon, born and bred. My country has two official languages; English and French. I've lived in both the French and the English sections of the country, so these two languages come naturally to me.



But what's more, I went on to study two more languages in school. I actually studied Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese in my years of high school and university beside Programming and Infographics. I have to say all these six languages aren't just in my head but also in my blood.



Contact me for your orders... I promise :



A good mastery and knowledge in translation experiences

Dedication and devortion to satisfy my clients!!



See you inbox, thank you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work as always. I recommend !

:

Thanks for the excellent work done. Will definitely reach out with any other need

:

Very Professional translator. I will keep using you

:

Perfect work... His translation was a perfect model of professionalism and that is priceless. I highly recommend this buyer...

:

thank you for the translation job you offered me




No comments:

Post a Comment