Friday, February 21, 2020

Translate Any Text From English To Italian And Vice Versa











About:

Hello!



I'm Luna, an English-Italian native speaker. I have academic experience in Classical studies and Computer Engineering, as well as several years of experience in creative writing.



I will translate:

- articles

- e-mails

- e-books and short stories

- manuals and tutorials

- apps and videogames

- if you want me to translate something that's not on this list, please contact me beforehand.



  • I guarantee that ALL my translations will be done manually and without the aid of machine translations.


  • My pricing is 5$ per 1000 words. There is no limit on the number of words I offer to translate; however, if your order exceeds 10k words, please contact me beforehand, as we might need to negotiate the exact price and time of delivery for your order.


  • The 2-days Delivery Time is ONLY guaranteed for orders equal or below 1000 words.


  • I will work on files saved as .doc, .docx, .txt, .pdf, and .html. You can also type the text in the message box of your order. For other types of files, please contact me before placing your order.




If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Reviews


:

Molto veloce e precisa grazie

:

Molto rapida, grazie!

:

Top! Ogni lavoro assegnato viene sempre svolto con il massimo impegno.

:

Lavoro impeccabile!

:

Luna did an excellent job on schedule! Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment