Friday, February 21, 2020

Translate Russian, Spanish, English Text Or Video For You











About:

Do you need a PROFESSIONAL certified translator who could convey even the smallest stylistic details of your text and always proofread it very carefully?



Are you looking for a RESPONSIBLE person who would complete the work entrusted to him in time, providing you with high-quality feedback?



Do you need easily readable transcription or perfectly synchronized subtitles for your video? 



Even if you have a huge text or video and very short terms - I'm at your service.



I've been studying languages for years in Russia and Europe. I'm a certified translator with a DELE Certificate by Cervantes Institute (Madrid, Spain). I'm able to translate texts of any complexity and on any topic.



I always ensure that each of my clients is SATISFIED with the result of my work.



So, buy my gig or contact me via chat if you have any specific requirements for order fulfillment.



MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!



Note: Please, always contact me BEFORE buying my gigs.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Все супер, спасибо!

:

all very good

:

Mark is very helpful and he's there anytime you need.

:

The work was done quickly and well.

:

Как всегда отлично, спасибо Марк!




No comments:

Post a Comment