Friday, February 21, 2020

Translate Your Texts From English To Portuguese











About:

Hello friend! How are you?



My name is Cesar, I live in Brazil and I have over 15 years of contact with English language and had many opportunities to work as voice and text translator, from English to Portuguese.



My main areas of knowledge are:

  • Technology
  • Software development
  • Video games and board games
  • Entertainment and pop culture


I have previous experience translating:

  • Web site content
  • Technical articles and documents
  • Cover letters and resumes
  • Graduation theses



I am always available and looking forward to helping you!

Reviews


:

Great work. Spent time making sure the technical terms were the proper ones used by native speakers. Definitely would recommend!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment