Friday, February 21, 2020

English To Urdu And Urdu To English Translation











About:

Hi,

My name is Asim Zia. I am native Urdu speaker and will provide you with ACCURATE Urdu translation of your English documents with proper punctuation and grammar. I do all my work manually in MS-word file, so my drafts before a final product will be available for your review and feedback in case any revision has to be made. It will also save you from hassle to get any specific software to see Urdu translated version. 

I can work on the following type documents.



  • Advertisements/Pamphlets
  • Articles
  • Booklets
  • Circulars
  • Powerpoint Presentations
  • Thesis/project reports/assignments
  • Manuals/Guides 
  • Legal Documents
  • Property Documents
  • IT Documents
  • Witness Statements
  • Police Reports
  • Medical Documents
  • Books Translation
  • Website Translation


 .



Along that I will provide

100% Error free and manual human translation

Very fast Delivery

24/7 Availability



 I do not use any automatic translation software.

For urgent and custom orders, please message me to discuss.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

good work, quality

Seller's Response:

Great job. Thank you

:

Very good Seller.

:

Excellent job. Thank you for on time delivery and quality work. Will work again

:

Thank you so much. Will love to work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment