Thursday, February 13, 2020

Translate Any English Documents To Khmer











About:

I have been translating Khmer documents into English and vice versa for more than 2 years working with numerous production companies.



I will manually translate texts of up to 300 words written in Khmer to perfect English and vice versa. I guarantee all information provided will remain strictly confidential. Looking forward to hearing back from all of you.



One more notable thing, I always provide a fast delivery for every customer with a precise job done. For more information, please contact me. :))

Reviews


:

Easy :) Thanks so much!

:

A little bit more expensive. I requested to translate 50 words charge but the charge was considered full amount.

:

fast work, smooth communication

:

Great communication and prompt delivery. Thank you.

:

it was a test translation for a game project. Got proofread but it didnt pass. Porbably not an expert in game translation but good communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment