Thursday, February 13, 2020

Professionally Translate English To Polish And Vice Versa











About:

Please read the description carefully before ordering.

I'm a professional translator and I'll translate your text from English to Polish and from Polish to English quickly, accurately, and with an emphasis on quality. 

I accept all types of projects: letters, resumés, brochures, scripts, websites, blogs, instruction manuals, labels etc.

I'll also proofread and correct any text you have, that has already been translated.



Contact me with any questions.

  1. When asking for a quote, please include your content and desired delivery date.
  2. If you want me to keep the original formatting content must be in one of these file types: txt, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides.
  3. For other file types, contact me first before ordering.
  4. You are responsible for ensuring that your content has no spelling, punctuation, or grammar errors.
  5. Custom orders are welcome.


Do not hesitate to contact me if you are unsure of how to order in your specific or unique situation.

Reviews


:

Thank you! Artur is so helpful. I cannot ask for more.

:

Great job!

:

I highly recommend this seller, he answered all my questions before I ordered and the translation he has done is excellent.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment