Thursday, February 20, 2020

Translate English To Italian











About:

Hello,



I'm Flavio, I have two degree, one in economics and business administration and the other one in business strategy. I worked in Spain and Poland, I lived in England for some months. I have a high level of English so I will do this gig easily. 



What I offer: 



The gig is valid for a translation from English to Italian.



Minimum gig $5 per 300 words. If you need more words, please select other options. 



For any custom requests feel free to contact me before buying the gig(s). 



Please note: I am not responsible for any formatting or graphic layout issues the file might have, I only take care of the translation.

Reviews


:

Excellent, thank you again!

:

Great job, thank you!

:

Excellent, like always. Thank you!

:

Excellent translation!

:

Great job, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment