Thursday, February 20, 2020

Translation For English To Chinese Or Malay











About:

Dear all, I can do translation for essays in 500 words count, the fastest work done will be in 3 days. May all of you have a nice day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your excellent work and quick delivery! I hope to work with you again in another project!

Seller's Response:

My pleasure as well.

:

The service is about translation, she changed my pointers on my cv to paragraph. Keeping most words the same. There wasn't any contact from Her, until submission.

:

you need a translation but I asked you you didn't respond me....Sorry, I just received the request notification without respond in 24 hours. If you need translation, you should specify it in my query, but when I asked you, you respond nothing.

:

Good Work! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment