Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate Your English And Spanish Files











About:

Hi, My name is Caree and I'm your translator.

I grew up in a Spanish-English speaking family, so I have been using both languages all my life and because I'm native to both languages I can guarantee that my buyers will receive accurate translations for files intended for professional and personal use. 

My translations are done by me personally, avoiding the robotic effect that comes with app translations. I also offer fairness in my translations and to provide you with your money's worth I use an effective word counting app that tells me exactly how many words I am translating. 



Types of translations I offer: 



  • Professional
  • Personal




Here is a list of things I translate:



  • Videos
  • Audios
  • Documents
  • Subtitles
  • Etc.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for this amazing service. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you it was a pleasure doing business with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment