Sunday, February 16, 2020

Provide A Flawless English To French Translation











About:

Are you looking for a high quality, meticulous and outstanding translation? You are at the right place. 



I'm Charlene, an English and French translator. I have years of experience with general and especially news content translation.  I have been working as a web-journalist for 7 years, including 3 years in an international press agency. I'm used to write in French but also in English and translate and proof-read (FR-EN & EN-FR) texts and websites in many fields. 



I translate from:



  • French to English
  • English to French


I translate all types of content such as :



  • Websites
  • Product listings and descriptions
  • Scrips and screenplay
  • Subtitles
  • Books and novels
  • Technical texts
  • Medical and legal materials
  • Apps
  • News content


I will translate a maximum of 500 words for 5 dollars, within a few hours from English to French or French to English, proofreading included. This rate varies depending on the type of content you need to translate. All the translations provided are researched and contextual, adapted to the audience you want to reach. Feel free to ask me any questions, if you need further information. 



PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE TO TALK ABOUT THE PROJECT AND PRICING BEFORE ORDERING.



Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Good translation

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Perfect as always! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment