Friday, July 20, 2018

I will translate english to spanish

I will translate english to spanish












About:

PLEASE DON'T SUBMIT LEGAL DOCUMENTS. I'M NOT A LAWYER.
Don't submit scanned or handwritten documents. Find a transcriber FOR THAT or ask first.

My name is Heidi and I'm a professional translator with 5 years of experience. I speak English and Spanish natively.

I will translate your document in a way that sounds natural and in perfect context to a native speaker of English or Spanish, and if need be, I will research the terms to make sure they can carry he message you intended in the other language, so that nothing gets lost in translation.

Automatic translations have no place here.

For $5 USD I can translate up to 500 words and deliver them within hours. So $0.05 USD per word, that is 20 times less than what other translation agencies and translators charge but keeping the same quality.

If you are not sure of the number of words and I can count them for you, using specialized software, so contact me for a custom order.

I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.

I can maintaining the original document format (upon request).

Reviews


columbiatools:I have worked with this seller several times for translation gigs and every time she is great!

inhar13:Traducción sin empeño y con muchas faltas. No esta ni repasado, ya que hay palabras que ni siquiera tienen sentido. El colgo es traducir \

publitonyusa:Very good!

mentertainment:I bought this gig because I needed someone to translate my DJ/Client Contract for my DJ business from english to spanish.\n\nI had a very nice experience working with the seller.

lamotoneta:TODO BIEN, CERO PROBLEMA


No comments:

Post a Comment