Friday, July 20, 2018

I will translate 1000 words from English to Urdu or Vise Versa

I will translate 1000 words from English to Urdu or Vise Versa












About:

If you are looking to translate any type of data in Urdu then you are at the right place. I am an experienced English to Urdu or vice versa translator and provide 100% manual translation. I do all my translation work manually without taking help Goolge or any translation application. I  can deliver translation in several formats like Pdf, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.

If you have work in bulk then please send the detailst and I will provide you discounted custom quote. 

Why should you hire me? 

  • Top notch work quality
  • Confidentiality 
  • 99.99% Accuracy
  • Always on time delivery
  • 24X7 customer support
  • Unlimited revisions

What types of translation I can do for you:-

  • Apps descriptions
  • Product reviews
  • General  translation
  • Technical translation
  • Literary translation
  • Business translation
  • Legal Documents translation
  • Video games instruction
  • White Papers translation
  • Movie/Video subtitle translation

Note:- For translation of legal document, price is different. Please send  the document first and I will send you a custom quote. 

Thanks for your time and looking forward to work for you.

Cheers, 
- Rehan

Reviews


onlinegeekgirl:Fast Delivery. Surely use his services again.

rehana_:Great buyer. Looking forward to work more with you in near future.

onlinegeekgirl:Fast Delivery. Surely use his services again.

rehana_:Great buyer. Looking forward to work more with you in near future.

onlinegeekgirl:Fast Delivery. Surely use his services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment