Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do best english translations for manga

I will do best english translations for manga












About:

~~~ Welcome Manga Fans ~~~
                          ---- ~~~ ----
Hello My dear Manga Fans.....!!!

I know you are love to read Manga..... and of course you are addicted..... Like Me......... 

I'm ruucreation & have a lot of experiences for translating MANGA..... Specially Japanese to English..... 
So, I think you'll really love about my translations......

What will you get from me :-
  • Accurate & qualified translation
  • Best proofreading services
  • Good output as a result
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Fast delivery

So......... What are you waiting.........!!!
ORDER Now & enjoy your Manga........

Please Consider :-
Contact me first before placing any order.....

- ruucreation -

Reviews


coolguy1994:I appreciate this manga translator work, does a good job changing font styles to match the character's tone expression. I would recommend.

ruucreation:coolguy1994 is a very kind buyer and he understand my situation also. It's very easy to work with that kind of buyer. I also enjoy with this Manga and Thank you so much for your great review..... I'll definitely hope to work with you again.

superfoil123:Great experience, I look forward to working with ruucreation again!

ruucreation:Thank you so much for the review.... Hope to work with you again.....

coolguy1994:I appreciate this manga translator work, does a good job changing font styles to match the character's tone expression. I would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment