Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate swedish to english or vice versa

I will translate swedish to english or vice versa












About:

OBS! I take 8 dollars/1.000 words right now, please contact me so that I can make an offer for your amount of words! Pricing can depend on the difficulty of the text, so make sure you contact me and I'll make sure that we both will be happy and that you'll pay the correct amount for your order!

Info:

I will translate English to Swedish or reverse. But be aware of grammar flaws in a Swedish to English translation, since I have less knowledge in English than I do in Swedish, that part is mostly if there is a text you want to be able to understand without knowing Swedish.

If none of the pricing-options suits your text then feel free to message me and we can create a price that suits just your needs.

Reviews


antnew:Missed the deadline for the second time in a row, but the quality of the translation is good.

johnnyhov:Quick delivery and great quality

antnew:High-level translation as usual.

antnew:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

fieldgweber:Wonderful! I needed natural language translation for early education children's materials.


No comments:

Post a Comment