Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate english to russian 750 words for minimum price

I will translate english to russian 750 words for minimum price












About:

Hello!
I'm a native russian speaker and fluent in English. Have good command in both languages from university education and my own experiences. 
As my university major is intepreting and translation will provide high-quality translations from English to Russian and back.
NO WORD BY WORD TRANSLATION. THE SENSE IS OUR EVERYTHING!
All translations will be done by me personally. 
As I'm deeply in love with translation and english will be happy to perform a translation for you.

"The best words in the best order." Samuel Taylor Coleridge. 

Contact me! 

Reviews


dzinga3:Smooth and fast.

valeriaevseneva:Glad to work with you!

vlados777:Well done translation on time! Thank you Valeria, looking forward for the further cooperation :)

valeriaevseneva:Was glad to work with you. Thanks!

wasimshzd:Good output


No comments:

Post a Comment